Virtual & Recorded Yoga
Classes on Zoom
Blossom Yoga offers daily livestreamed classes on Zoom. Students can purchase a single class or a 4/8/12 pack of classes. Recorded classes are also available with a 1 or 3 Month of Unlimited Livestream Yoga Pass or purchased individually, $20/video. Pre-registration is required at least 60 min before the Livestream class start time. An email with the Zoom link to join class will be sent about 30 min before class. Cancellations accepted 60 min before class.
In-Studio Yoga Classes
In-Studio Yoga Classes
Daily Gentle Yoga, Yin Yoga or Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes are offered. Pre-registration is required 2 hrs in advance of class start time. Cancellations accepted 2 hrs prior to class.
Private Yoga Instruction
Not yet ready for a group class?
Have you been practicing for a while and need some
one on one help?
Are you sure you are doing poses safely and with
good alignment techniques?
Book a Private Yoga Session with Blossom Yoga Founder, Ginger Solomon (E-RYT 200, YACEP, Ayurvedic Health Counselor) either in-studio or via Zoom. Sessions start at $50/hr/per student, or $75/hr/per couple. Email Ginger below with days/times that are good for you, or call/text at 215.416.3252.
(Coming Spring 2023)
*Weather permitting, class moved indoors if poor weather (<60 degrees or raining). BYO mat/props/blankets. Pre-registration is required 2 hrs before class start time. Cancellations accepted 2 hrs before class.
- In-Studio yoga classes resumed in April 2021. Here' are some helpful tips!
- Fully vaccinated and un-vaccinated students are invited to join In-Studio classes. However, if you have any symptoms (fever, cough, headache, sneezing, etc) please DO NOT schedule or come to an in-studio class. Masks remain optional.
- Max. 10 students/class.
- Blossom Yoga provides cubbies to store personal belongings, however, we are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of personal items.
- BYO yoga mats and water. Props and blankets are available in the studio. Cubbies are available first come, first serve to store your items between classes.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time of your In-Studio or Outdoor class.
- Reservations are required for all classes. Livestream (60 min before start time), In-Studio or Outdoor Yoga (2 hrs before start time). No drop-ins can be accommodated at this time.
- No-shows will be charged for the class. Cancellations are to be made 2 hrs in advance of the class on Mindbody.
- All class cards are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.